Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

And so it begins...

This blog is for pet lovers and animal enthusiasts. It’s a blog that only these kind of people will understand and laugh at. As I write this blog, I’m sitting at my kitchen table looking out onto my life. My husband is holding our cocker spaniel on one couch, who has successfully sprawled out belly up, watching football, on the other couch is my lab also sprawled out with his tongue and head falling off the couch as he slowly falls asleep, and my smallest dog, Schizer aka our wireless vacuum, is cruising the house looking for crumbs our guests may have dropped after eating pizza. Everything is so calm right now, I wonder where the cats are, and so it begins....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Digg this.