Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

2010 the year of dogs, beer and combining them.

Why didn't I think about this before?!? When Reggie humps the pillows, blankets, or guest's leg he wasn't being a nuisance he was merely practicing for his sport. I wonder how I can get this company to sponsor him. This IS real.



Here's what the critics are saying. "An American Porter from the mid-western Thirsty Dog Brewing in Centerville, Ohio. Characterized by its heat-roasted malts and a subtle sweetness, this frothy porter is a pint of liquid libido. Though the drink is confident and smooth, you won't be the Casanova you were before your fair share. Remember, no leg humping at the bar."

What do you think? I'm not sure if I would want to even hold a beer like this as a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Digg this.