Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reason 5213490 why cats freak me out.

Once upon a time The Cat belonged to an ex-room mate of ours. This cat is feral my nature but likes to sleep and eat inside and if you're really lucky he'll let you share your bed with him. One day I noticed he was limping. I told my roommate who told me if it didn't get better he'd take him to the clinic. Days went by and Cat stopped jumping up on counters, I could have sworn his limping was worse, and when i picked him up I noticed a huge lump on his shoulder. I told my room mate if he didn't take him I was going to, my room mate told me one more day. The next morning I woke up and Cat wasn't limping anymore!!!!!! Holy smokes, how did that happen? The limping was so bad I definately thought something was broken. When I checked him out, in my astonishment, I noticed a bite hole in this shoulder. The lump in his shoulder was gone and the hole was draining. I couldn't believe it, he was tired of waiting and fixed himself. I think it's only a matter of time before cats take over the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Digg this.