Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dear Rosie,

Thank you for being the greatest mother in the world. It is because of the confidence and values that you instilled in me that made me who I am today. Thank you letting me believe that I could be whoever I wanted to be and do whatever I wanted to do. Thank you for having my back and giving me confidence when I thought I was going to fail and letting me know that there are no limitations except my drive, ambition and creativity. You gave me the childhood I brag about and hope to give my children one day. You mean everything in this world to me and I hope this day is one of many happy and beautiful days to come. I love you with all of my heart.

Happy Birthday!!!!!


“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” - Washington Irving.

1 comment:

  1. Great tribute to someone who seems like a great woman! Happy birthday, Rosie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Digg this.