Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Have you ever seen this?!?

So before I show you this super cool video, I just want to say that I've been busy busy busy! I am currently putting together a fashion show for a grand opening event of an animal shelter and between getting the adoptable dogs runway ready and making jewelry, things have been crazy crazy crazy. I can't wait to show you all a video and pictures of how it all turns out!!

So now for our feature presentation...



Has anyone seen this before?!?! I personally think I would have had a heart attack if my dog jumped in after a shark, hooked or not!!!!!!!!!!!! But this dog is definitely a bad a** and think it's totally cool.

10 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is a crazy, but I likes it too!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!
    Hey, only about 12 or so hours left in the FURminator Give-a-way! Check it out on www.boccibeefs.blogspot.com!

    Your buddy,
    Bocci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I haven't seen it before!! If my dog was to do that, I would faint or jump in after her!! Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good heaven! My heart about stopped there for a second! I bet nobody messes with that dog! That is just cool as heck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brave pup!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. My stars, I think my heart stopped for a few seconds! What a bad mamajama that dog is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's totally what Bandit would've done too. (Yeah, right.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOA! BAD ASS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

    HE'S MY IDOL!

    Wags and woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the scariest retrieving work I ever saw!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Far out...so impressed with my 4 legged friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Digg this.